As a complete exterior door this door is weather-proof, protected against forced entry and has an insulated door leaf. The door opens and closes at a speed normally only achieved by rapid action roller doors. The door is therefore highly suitable for intensively used exterior openings.
- Significant cost savings because now only one door is needed
- Solid and self-supporting frame construction
- By using a drive with frequency control the door opens smoothly and the time in the open position is reduced to a minimum
- The door leaf is balanced by springs in the guide columns
- Slats can be simply replaced
- Resistant to wind pressure to 8 Beaufort
- Low maintenance costs with simple technology and an easily accessible construction
- Safe through the use of photocells and closing edge protection
- Available in the RAL colour required
- Application of transparent slats is possible
CompositionThe door panel consists of pressed aluminium strips with PVC guidepieces on the ends. Between the strips here is a PVC profile thatprevents the strips from rolling onto each other when the door isopened. Theseprofiles also ensure a major reduction of noise whenopening and closing. A tensioning system in the columns ensuresthat the door panel is balanced and remains taut.
The lateral guide consists of galvanised steel columns. The slats arepressed aluminium. These can be supplied in any RAL colour (powdercoating). The profile between the strips is soft PVC.
We offer ranges of doors operating in several different ways. Depending on your preference and the physical characteristics of your garage, some types of operation may be more suitable for you than others.